No. Yahlife is not an incorporated or registered entity. Yahlife is a perpetual contract trust created by it’s Citizens governed in accordance with its enacted Constitution.
Is Yahlife associated with any of the primary religions (Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Catholicism, etc.)?
No. Yahlife is Ideologically Agnostics and adheres to Natural Law principles.
No. Yahlife is a nation, a group of people who share the same lineage, not a country which is defined by political control over a territory. The United States, Mali, Cameroon, Britain, Columbia, etc. are all Countries with many nationalities within them. Becoming a Yahlife Citizen does not affect which country you are a citizen of.
Any male or female that is a descendant of an African Slave subjected to the Transatlantic Slave Trade or the ethnic communities from which Slaves were taken.
Societies are organizations that promote community engagement for the purpose of educating and enriching Yahlife households. Societies plan and manage community service and/or commercial development activities within their designated communities of service. Societies are established to address issues within our communities by the people within our communities and are funded through capital provided by Yahlife and other approved commercial activity.
As a Yahlife Citizens you become part of a global community focused on the development of secure and prosperous communities for the descendants of ethnic communities adversely affected by the Transatlantic Slave Trade. We are taking back our culture and the wealth it generates for the benefit of ourselves and our posterity. When you attain Yahlife citizenship you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Inclusion in the monthly Stabilization Income Plan (Up to $5,800 per month dependent on status, tenure, and community service)
- Criminal Justice protection by Yahlife’s Criminal and Economic Justice syndicate.
- Self Defense Training.
- Proprietary Nation Building curriculum and training to build strong and prosperous Yahlife communities globally.
- Access to Yahlife Courts and Tribunal to resolve disputes amongst Citizens.
No. You can join a Society by registering with Yahlife and selecting the “Join a Society Only” option.
A YahLife Citizen is referred to as a YahDein. “Yah is the old testament name of the Most-High God. “Dein” is the Mande (West African tribal group whose descendants were taken in the transatlantic slave trade) word for Child. Considering that our ancestral languages were read from right to left means that YahDein translates into “Child of God” instead of the European transliteration of “God Child”. Thus, all Yahlife Citizens are “Children of God”.
- YahDeinKe – refers to a male Head of Household. The word “DeinKe” is Son. Thus YahDeinKe translates into “Son of God”.
- YahDeinMousso – refers to a female Head of Household. The word “DeinMousso” is Daughter. Thus, YahDeinMousso translates into “Daughter of God”.